- He was the world’s best golfer scoring 11 holes-in-one, and a total score of 38 on his first ever attempt at the game.
- He could control the weather and make it rain when he wanted.
- He invented hamburgers, calling them double bread with meat.
- He was the most prominent statesman in the world.
- He was going to solve the countries famine by breeding giant rabbits.
- He was born under a double rainbow. By three weeks he could walk, and by eight weeks he was talking.
- He wrote 1500 books over three years and six operas, which are the best ever written.
- He reportedly killed his own brother when he was five or six.
Clearly Kim Jong Il was far more than an internet expert. He was possibly the most talented man who ever lived.
Pages: 1 | 2