Congress in the United States always seems to have a very low approval rating, but did you know that it’s not just democrats and republicans that the good people of the US are afraid of?
According to a recent poll conducted by Public Policy Polling (PPP) and released by The Wire twelve million people think that alien reptilians have infiltrated our Government and are gaining power to take over the world.
They are supposedly an evil alien race that can shape-shift into human form in order to gain the power they need to enslave the human race according to leading sites on the matter.
Nobody knows who they all are, but Time Magazine’s article with David Icke seems to have some incite into the matter suggesting that prominent people such as Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Bob Hope may be reptilian lizard people.
It is worth pointing out that only four percent of Americans are foolish enough to believe that reptilian aliens rule the world. However, as the title says, that four percent quickly adds up to a massive 12 million people, which is about half the population of Australia. Now that is scary, perhaps even scarier than being ruled by reptilian aliens.
These survey results that reptilian aliens rule the world were just a sample of the weird beliefs that was gathered. Among some of the other bits of weirdness were:
- Crowd favorite, the New World Order
- Vaccines are linked to autism
- The government controls minds with television. Yep, I’m sure that’s what SNL is designed to do.
- I love this one. The medical industry develops new diseases.
- Bigfoot exists. Oddly enough, there’s actually a law preserving the creature.
- Obama is the Antichrist
- The government allowed 9/11
- The moon landings were faked
Article submitted by Joel Richardson